Juneau, Alaska (KINY) - Juneau Police helped locate a missing person in Honolulu, Hawaii for a worried family earlier this year. An origin and cause investigation was conducted by the City of Ketchikan Fire Marshals Office. Power was shut down in the area due to the fire’s proximity to power lines. Ascertaining that all occupants had safety exited the residence an aggressive fire attack was initiated. Flames erupt from a home in Ketchikan on Sunday morning. Buchanan says they’re currently staying with nearby friends and family. https://home.army.mil/alaska/index.php/fort-wainwright/NEPA/HEU-EIS, Limited Edition: An Open Exhibition of Small Works, Notice of Availability for a Draft Environmental Impact Statement Addressing Heat and Electrical Upgrades at Fort Wainwright, Alaska, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. North Tongass Volunteer Fire Department chief Jerry Kiffer was at the scene as crews mopped up Wednesday. Kodiak police hope new reality TV show will help improve recruitment woes, Anchorage man charged with murder, arson in deaths of 2 in SUV, Mission Statement/Financial Statement/Code of Integrity/Diversity Statement. The family is taking donations of new and gently used clothing at Arctic Bar, 509 Water Street, and Ketch My Drip, 1725 Tongass Avenue. No one was injured. Upon opening the door the occupant encountered smoke and fire where he was able to safely exit the second floor by an interior staircase. Craig, Alaska (KINY) - A Klawock man was arrested twice in one week on drug-related charges. The Sitka Monthly Grind is seeking performers for the December 12th Holiday Grind. Ketchikan, Alaska (KINY) - Alaska State Troopers have reported that house fire in Ketchikan involved a fatality. An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup. Fire crews said the fire was caused either due to overloaded electrical circuits or due to the failure of an appliance. Next of kin has been notified. On Sunday 6:43 a.m., Ketchikan Emergency Communications received a report of a fire in a single-family residential home. Next of kin has been notified. Crews were on the scene for about three hours early Sunday putting out all the flames and embers inside the home. “They had a plug into a plug into a plug,” she told KRBD in a phone interview. The Ketchikan Daily News (http://bit.ly/18Sf3Cg) reports she lived with other family members in the lower half of the house. Together we can stop the spread. The deceased has been identified by family as Paul Enright, 90 of Ketchikan. No occupants or first responders were injured as a result of the incident. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Late Saturday morning at 11:50AM, Northampton County 9-1-1 struck out the box for a working house fire at 103 East 1st Street in Northampton Borough. Upon opening the door the occupant encountered smoke and fire where he was able to safely exit the second floor by an interior staircase. Juneau, Alaska (KINY) - Juneau Police helped locate a missing person in Honolulu, Hawaii for a worried family earlier this year. Fire and EMS units from the City of Ketchikan, South Tongass, and North Tongass Fire Departments responded. Sign up to subscribe to custom state Daily Dispatch emails for free, The “They had extensive smoke, heat and fire along with the water that was used to extinguish the fire,” she said. “They had a … Fire and EMS units from the City of Ketchikan, South Tongass, and North Tongass Fire Departments responded. Ketchikan, Alaska (KINY) - There are four new positive cases of COVID-19 in Ketchikan today. Comments are solely the responsibility She also stresses that everyone should ensure they have working smoke detectors in bedrooms, hallways and living spaces. Ketchikan, Alaska (KINY) - The City of Ketchikan says five occupants were displaced after a house fire over the weekend. “When they came out to investigate, the male occupant found a fire to the rear of the house and he tried to extinguish it while the wife called 911,” she said. Boxes will be available December 4th, however, participants can set their own schedule as the instructions and entertainment are pre-recorded and can be accessed at your convenience. The deceased has been identified by family as Paul Enright, 90 of Ketchikan. The home caught fire before 2:30 a.m. off of Sandringham Place near N Tryon Street. Ketchikan, Alaska (KINY) - The City of Ketchikan says five occupants were displaced after a house fire over the weekend. Craig, Alaska (KINY) - A Klawock man was arrested twice in one week on drug-related charges. Since March 2020, ALFA and ASFT have provided over 480,000 meals of seafood, free of charge, to Alaskans who are food insecure. ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — The federal government has released a proposed rule aimed at limiting the ability of large banks to pull financing from Arctic oil and natural gas projects. All ingredients included to cook a gourmet meal for 2. © 2020 Juneau Alaska Communications, LLC. Entertainment from local musicians and singers will be available to watch while you enjoy your dinner and a silent auction with many great items that will be posted as part of the fundraiser. The Sitka Monthly Grind is under the Greater Sitka Arts Council umbrella, the philosophy remains family oriented, non political, and affordable. For more information email email@example.com. For more information contact Lauren at 714-369-4057 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alaska Longline Fishermen’s Association and Alaska Sustainable Fisheries Trust, Cooking for a Cause Fundraiser - December 4th-6th. For some reason, the fires had started in laundry or utility rooms, probably ignited by a candle left near trash.